"I failed 3 times in college. I applied 30 times to get a job but I have always been rejected. When KFC came to China for the first time, we were 24 to apply and I was the only one to be dismissed. I wanted to go into the police and {there were} 5 applicants, I was the only one not to be accepted. I applied 10 times to return to Harvard University USA and I was rejected. "
- Jack Ma 

Jack Ma is the Creator of Alibaba and 22nd in the list of the World's wealthiest individuals according to Forbes in 2015 with $ 29.8 billion.


Our current educational system is geared toward recognizing and developing employees for jobs and employment. It is not geared toward developing individual and out of the box thinking which is a required skill for successful entrepreneurship. This is why Jack Ma was rejected. The system was not designed to recognize people such as Michael Dell, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or Jack Ma and is therefore incapable of recognizing their genius.


So, never give up because you failed before or the world cannot see your brilliance, know that failure is sometimes necessary to reach your intended end-goal!! As a matter of fact that same failure can be the fuel that drives you to your ultimate success. Give yourself permission to be different. Allow failure to be your fuel.



FAILED 3 TIMES IN COLLEGE, 10 TIMES REJECTED IN HARVARD UNIVERISTY and 30 TIMES REJECTED IN JOBS

Share
  •  
    Copyright © INFOGRAPIX | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates