This is a kind of thread I'm almost scare to read and, if I weigh in, I might gain a few pounds due to stress because of the possibilities of cankles on display. lol
When I think of voluptuous women, I think of women with curves in the right places -- like women with appealing hourglass figures. Thick women have curves, too, but their figures aren't pleasing to the eye imo. Everyone seems to have different ideas of the word voluptuous or curvaceous, and maybe they even think obese women as #fattractive But Still i believe in the sayings that beauty is in the eye off the beholder, anyway, my question is Do you think fat Asian women are cuter than fat White women?

Do you think fat Asian women are cuter than fat White women?

Share
  •  
    Copyright © INFOGRAPIX | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates