I got this message
Sorry, this action isn't available right now, As a security precaution you can't take this action because your computer may be infected with a virus or a malicious browser extension.

You can learn more about malicious software here  If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

 
Thats The exact message i am receiving back , everytime i  will try to post a Link to all of my fb page. even my wall is doing the same prompt. I am using windows 8 fully equiped with the most sophisticated anti virus arsenals. But i am still getting no result to this Problem, anyone that can shed some light here?
 

I got this message Sorry, this action isn't available right now

Share
  •  
    Copyright © INFOGRAPIX | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates