Three Contractors are bidding to fix WHITE HOUSE FENCE, One from the Philippines, another from Mexico and an American

They go with a white house official to examine the Billion Fence Bidding Project.

The American Contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring works strategy, then input numbers on his packet calculator with his pencil and notes.

"well,"

He says. " I figure the job will run about $900. million USD! $400 Million for materials, another $400 Million  for my special Crew! and $100 million profit for me!"

The Mexican contractor also does some measuring, and figuring, then says " I can do the project for only $700 Million USD! he boast to the officials, $300 Million for the materials from europe!and $300 Million for my crew! and Only $100 Million profit for me!

The Filipino Contractor doesn't measure or figure,  but leans over to the white house official and whisper:

" $2.7 Billion USD"

The official incredulous says, "what? you didn't even measure like the other guys? you didn't even take out your calculator? or even notes? how did you come up with such a high figure? how do you expect me to consider your service and expertise with that bid for the project?

"Easy," the Pinoy explains" $1 Billion For you, $1 Billion for me and we hire the guy from mexico."

The next day., the pinoy and the mexican are working on the fence!

VIRAL : PINOY CONTRACTORS ABROAD WINS THE 2.5Billion WHITE HOUSE FENCE PROJECT!

Share
  •  
    Copyright © INFOGRAPIX | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates