Ratings: 4(Hits:17,145,678) (Views;17,123,567)
★★★★☆
Last Week I called Bong, the chief aide  of Duterte, to ask him to reinforce Duterte's security because I had receive a report of a plot to kill him.

The person who passed me the info appears to be reliable, I asked him for further proof either  in the form of documents or a recording of the secret meeting that apparently was held to work out the details.

He told me I  would have  them to give out to the media a
 few days before the elections

I don't know if this disinformation from the enemy camp to scare  who has been mingling easily with the huge crowds that mob him.

I checked  with my American friends and they have heard nothing o a plot to kill Duterte

But I am not the kind to take things for granted, particularly as election tension ranches up

My source claims two assassins have been  hired at 10 Million Pesos apiece. The high-powered sniper rifles will be provided by PNP sympathizers, The two assassins will be posted from different angles  A diversionary explosion will be created to immobilized the crowd and two shots will fired aimed at Duterte's head

After the killin the PNP will carry out the  and blame the killing on a drug lord

If this PLot is real, and i am waiting for proof of such a plot,I shall disseminate it to the formal and social   media, but first i have to determine the authenticity of the evidence before acusing anyone

According to my source a top aide of one of Duterte's rivals was present at the meeting

In the mean time. I am asking the Dutertistas to stay on their guard and protect their candidate. also to share this Info to everyone.

VIRAL: 10MILLION ASSASINATION PLOT TO MAYOR DUTERTE, (Everyone !Must Read )

Share
  •  
    Copyright © INFOGRAPIX | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates