Sabi ng isang spiritual leader.,-"Where's the moral outcry of all these killings against drugs? ".......ibalik natin yung tanong....excuse po.....there are 87,000 who surrendered who were not killed but given a chance to change their ways and vast majority of them are members of your parishes, your question should have been...."How come my spiritual guidance is a failure? Am I too engrossed in my extra parochial meddling that I have forsaken my flock, Do I need to upgrade my homilies from comedy, drama, tear-jerker to the real word of God and the fear of his anger instead?
 Ratings: 4(Hits:2,145,678) (Views:2,123,567)
★★★★☆

"Where's the moral outcry of all these killings against drugs?

Share
  •  
    Copyright © INFOGRAPIX | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates